Malaysia Train Map
Malaysia has two main train lines. The busiest train line runs along the West Coast of Malaysia from Pedang Besar to Gemas. The other train line (sometimes called the ‘Jungle Railway’) runs along the East Coast of Malaysia from Tumpat all the way to Johor Bharu near Singapore, intersecting with the West Coast line at Gemas.
Other shorter train lines Include:
- Airport Rail Link to Kuala Lumpur International Airport.
- Two light rapid transit lines in Kuala Lumpur (the Kelana Jaya and Ampang Lines).
- Sentul to Batu Caves branch line.
- The Sabah State Railway Line.
- Bukit Mertajam to Butterworth branch line.
- Kuala Lumpur to Port Klang branch line.
- Johor Bharu to Woodlands Train Checkpoint (Singapore) shuttle service